Sunday, April 26, 2009

Poll Results: Who is your favorite Bustee?

28 people took part in the poll asking which stud is your favorite. The results are below:

(10%) Chris - Sara's Ex

(42%) Jake - Hot Roommate

(3%) Paul - Pothead

(35%) Jared - Broke Friend

(28%) Nathan - Willing Cousin

(14%) Lee - Desperate Student

(3%) Nick - Jess' Boyfriend

(14%) Brad - HS Wrestling Coach

(3%) Boris - Prospective Boyfriend

(14%) Derek - Water Polo Champ

(32%) Harris - Big Brother


The top guys included Jake, Jared, Harris, and Nathan. You will be happy to hear that I plan to bring back all of these guys in future stories I have planned.

Things have gotten a little hectic lately, but I should be posting a new story in the next few days. Please keep the comments and requests coming! I have gotten lots of requests for F/M stories, many of which I have started work on. I know there are a lot of people here that prefer M/M story, but I haven't gotten any specific requests yet. I will continue to post both story types here, but I need your help to come up with new situations for our studs to get their nuts crunched.

Thanks for your interest and support!

No comments: