Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poll Results: What type of BB stories do you prefer?

192 people took part in the poll designed to gage interest in M/F vs. M/M ball busting stories. The results are below:

(29%) I only like M/F BB stories

(7%) I prefer M/F, but M/M BB stories are alright too

(4%) I like M/F and M/M BB stories equally

(19%) I prefer M/M, but M/F BB stories are alright too

(39%) I only like M/M BB stories


It appears that there is a pretty even distribution of M/F and M/M fans visiting the blog, though there are a few more M/M guys here. I guess I was most surprised by how few of you enjoy both M/F and M/M stories - I had assumed most of you would share my view and enjoy BB in any form.

In the future I will continue to post both M/F and M/M BB stories. (I will do my best to alternate the stories so that everyone can find something they like.) For those of you that only want to read F/M or M/M BB stories, you can use the bookmarks below my profile.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll and as always, you should feel free to leave me comments or requests for future stories. I am always on the look out for new ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica's latest story was great ,hope their is a part two. Harris needs his ball busted the next day.

Anonymous said...

Do some more :
Chronicles of a cum vampire,
College buddies Eric and Jake.
Stories please!

bbmal said...

I'll see what I can do. More M/M stories are presently on the way, including a new 'Chronicles of a Cum Vampire' this fall. Stay tuned!