Thursday, March 10, 2011

Poll Results: Double Feature

Below are the results for the two most recent polls.

How extreme do you prefer the ball busting to be in the stories you read. (137 votes)

Only a light tap to a guy's nuggets is good for me. 17 (9%)
No way, bust his balls until they're good and sore! 55 (28%)
Don't stop until the stud drops a big load of his baby-batter. 76 (39%)
Nothing less than total nut destruction does it for me. 46 (24%)

=

What's the perfect testicle size for busting? (69 votes)

twin cherries 2 (2%)
a tough set of walnuts 18 (26%)
two extra-large grade-a huevos 24 (34%)
a ripe, juicy pair of plums 25 (36%)


I like these polls because they give me an idea for what you guys would like to read about in these stories, but it's also interesting to see the variety of opinions. For instance, I was a bit surprised by the large number (24%) of you that prefer to see nuts to get popped. I typically do not write stories that go that far because I like to use my characters over again, but I will keep this in mind in the future.

Not so surprisingly, the second poll confirmed the old adage, bigger is better. I'm sure there's an argument to be made that it is easier to bust a pair of nuts that can easily fit in the palm of your hand, but I think getting the chance to kick, punch and squeeze a fat, juicy set of balls would be more fun (and hotter too). Unfortunately, I've yet to have the chance to test the theory out in a side-by side comparison, so, I'll just have to leave it up to my imagination.

In the mean time, you can expect to read more stories in the future with hot, hung guys getting their balls busted. Thanks to all who participated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stories VERY much. But, I just want to point out that you should take this into account regarding the poll results: people either like or hate nut-popping. There's no in-between.

So if 75% of your readership didn't vote FOR it, a large amount of people in that percentage probably find it outright abhorrent.

bbmal said...

Thanks Anon. You make a good point. As you know, most of my stories do not include total nut destruction. Like I said above, that's partially due to the fact that I like to keep my characters, but it's also a preference issue. I'd rather write about a guy getting his balls busted so hard that he cums from it, rather then loose his manhood. That being said, I'll probably have a few stories now and then which will include ball-popping, but I will always make sure that they are posted with warnings at the start.

Anyhow, thanks again for taking the time to post your thoughts - it's always appreciated - and please feel free to shoot me an email are post a story idea. Unfortunately I don't have as much time to write as I'd like to, but it's always nice to hear some fresh ideas.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the 75% that thinks ball popping is excessive...and so wasteful :-).. I'm actually not a big fan of bust-to-cum either. Just a brutal pounding is my preference. However the occasional nut popping story is fine...and with the miracle of modern surgery it doesn't have to be total destruction ! In fact I am quite turned on by the thought of a big stud having one of his big nuts popped. Getting it fixed in surgery and coming back for revenge...only to get it popped again. Reginald (next Room-mate story in the works)

bbmal said...

It's good to hear from you Reginald! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Dan this time.

That's an interesting concept, a guy gets owned and loses one of his nuts in the process, only to get it repaired and popped again. It sort of sounds like something out of a horror movie - a nut that can't be crushed, and keeps coming back for more . . . lol.