Sunday, May 10, 2009

Poll Results: What is your favorite method of BB?

73 people voted and these are the results:

(12%) Kicks

(14%) Knees

(14%) Stomps

(19%) Punches

(33%) Squeezes

(07%) Bites

(02%) Other

Thanks for everyone who participated in the poll! The top method of BB preferred looks like squeezes (mine too, if you haven't noticed). When I included an 'Other' category, I wasn't sure what people were thing of when they checked it. If you have some other forms of BB not mentioned here, please share!!!!

The last weeks of April were insane for me, not giving me a lot of time to write; however, now that things have dialed back at work I have resumed writing. I have multiple projects that need to be completed, but I am always on the look out for new ideas! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section, or if you are shy you can email me directly. Also, make sure you take part in the two new polls and tell me who is your favorite Ball Buster.

I'm happy to see the traffic coming to the blog pick up as the site grows. To newcomers, welcome - and to the rest of you, thank you for your support!

2 comments:

bbplayground said...

Squeezes, and punches... I guess I'm following the main trend too

Broken Arrow Doors said...

This was aa lovely blog post