Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Katie Punishes Ryan for Peeping in the Girls' Locker Room


This is a great F/M BB story submitted by Cole, written in the style of a play.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! We can only hope it inspires someone to perform it for us one day! Enjoy!

============

[The scene opens with Ryan restrained to a door - with his body in the shape of an X - in a hotel room, wearing only a T-shirt and tighty whities. Ryan awakes in a dazed and confused state, examining his restraints while not understanding how he has gotten himself into this awkward position.  On top of that, he embarrassingly has an erection.  The outlines surrounding the bulge in his tighty whities make his dick and balls clearly visible.  Suddenly, he notices Katie walking into the room, wearing a very short, free-flowing skirt and a sexy top, that reveals the shape of her beautiful body. She is also wearing cute socks that accentuate her youthful legs and feet.  Ryan smirks but is still concerned.]

Ryan:
Hey Katie … what’s going on?
I thought we were going to mess around.

[Katie puts her index finger over Ryan’s mouth.]

Katie:
Shhhh … we are, Ryan.

[Katie smiles and rolls her eyes and begins to slowly pace around Ryan]

Ryan:
Well, why am I in these …

[Ryan doesn’t finish his sentence and begins looking more closely at his restraints.  Katie then quickly approaches Ryan from the front and puts her hand on his shoulder.]

Katie:
I’ll explain.  Don’t worry so much.

Ryan:
Okay … I just - don’t understand why I don’t remember anything.

[Katie puts her index finger on the tip of Ryan’s nose.]

Katie:
Ryan, you are a very silly boy.  
Do you want to play or not?

Ryan:
Yes … I do.  It’s just …

[Katie interrupts Ryan (to avoid talking about the fact that she drugged Ryan before putting him in restraints) and starts slowly lifting up her skirt from the front.]

Katie:
Do you want to peep at my panties?

[Katie then abruptly flashes Ryan for less than a second and then giggles like a Japanese school girl with her hand over her mouth.  She then purposely drops a coin on the floor.]

Katie:
Oops … I dropped something.

[Katie bends over, revealing the curves of her butt, covered by white cotton panties for about 5-10 seconds. Then, she turns around and sits down on the floor.]

Katie:
Oh, I think I need to stretch a little.  I forgot to do my yoga today.

[Katie, in various stretches, shows the bulge of her cunt in her white cotton panties for several seconds at various angles.]

Katie:
Hold on, I need to fix something above you.

[Katie gets on a chair near Ryan and pretends like she is doing something (but isn’t)]


[5 second Pause, Katie is still standing above Ryan on a chair.  Ryan begins to look up Katie’s skirt.]

Katie:
Hey Ryan?

[Ryan adjusts his gaze towards Katie’s face.]

Ryan:  
What?

Katie:
Are you looking up my skirt?

[Ryan looks away from Katie.]

Ryan:
No.  

[Katie steps down and gets face to face with Ryan again.]

Katie:
Do you have an upskirt fetish or something?  

[Ryan smiles and blushes.]

Ryan:
No, Katie, I’m not into that.

Katie:
Awe … I think you do.  Ahhhh …

[Katie puts her hand over her mouth briefly and then removes it and points her finger at Ryan’s bulge.]

Katie:
Look, you gotta boner in your little tighty whities, you’re such a naughty boy … and a liar too - like a fucked up version of Pinnochio!

[Katie giggles turns around and lifts up the back of her skirt, showing her ass and the outline of her pussy in her panties to Ryan and starts slowly moving her ass from side to side and up and down.]

Katie:
Do you like my panties, Ryan?

[Ryan smiles and responds in a coy manner.]

Ryan:
Maaaaayyyyybeeeee.

[Katie turns around and fixes her skirt.  She then responds while slowly moving her index finger over Ryan’s chest.]

Katie:
Do you like staring at me, Ryan?
Do you like staring at me while I’m changing in the girl’s locker room?

[Ryan coughs and then pretends to act innocent.]

Ryan:
Huh?  What are you talking about?

Katie:
Don’t deny it, Ryan.  I put a spy cam in your favorite broken stall and there are several time stamps.

Ryan:
Okay, Katie, I’ll do anything.  I’ll stop.  Please.  There’s gotta be something I can …

[Katie interrupts Ryan]

Katie:  
No, you don’t understand, Ryan.  I like you watching me change my clothes and peeping at my panties.  It makes me sooooo horny.  I’ve known for months!

[Katie pretends to be a kitten and acts silly.  Ryan is bewildered.]

Ryan:
Really?

Katie:
I mean, I could report you and definitely have evidence … but I don’t want to do that.

[Ryan gives a cautious sigh of relief. Katie puts her hand on the side of Ryan’s face and chin.]

Katie:
Trust me.  The only thing you have to do is never tell anyone about us and … of course, do whatever I say.

[Ryan quickly replies.]

Ryan:
Okay, I promise.  I understand.  Anything you want.

Katie:
Good, honestly, I just want to keep our little thing a secret.  I like you.  And I know you like me.

[Katie looks down at Ryan’s bulge.]

Katie:
I mean, you asked me out to prom.  I’m still thinking about it, but let’s just have some fun now.

[Katie teases Ryan. She lifts up her skirt and almost rubs her panties against his tighty whities while jumping around like a child.  She then starts playing with her tits very close to his face. Ryan blurts out in a soft tone.]

Ryan:
Oh my god, Katie, you are so hot!

[Katie begins to skip around in an excited manner and begins to twist her hair and then replies in a silly, flirtatious manner.]

Katie:
I know.  I’m adorable!
Okay, you are going to love this!
Close your eyes.

Ryan:
Okay.

Katie:
No peeking.

Ryan:
I won’t.

[Katie then kicks Ryan very hard in the balls.  Ryan cries out in pain, goes limp and begins to groan, and barely musters the courage to make eye contact with Katie again.]

Katie:
That’s what you get, pervert!

[Katie raises her arms with her palms facing up.]

Katie:
Did you actually think that I would ever go out with YOU?!?!
I mean, what kind of lame nerd wears tighty whities, anyhow?

[Ryan is still wincing and in pain from the kick to his balls. He slowly shakes his head and casts his gaze downward.]

Ryan:
I know they’re not stylish, but I like the way briefs support my junk.

[Katie’s head tilts to the side in thought. Then she reaches down and grabs the waistband from the front of Ryan's tighty whities and suddenly gives him a full-force frontal wedgie.]

Katie:
Is that enough support for you?!?!

[Katie emphasizes her point by increasing the strain of the frontal wedgie, causing Ryan to yelp. Katie then begins to playfully smack Ryan's nuts while administering the wedgie.]

Ryan:
Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah.

[Katie releases Ryan.]

Katie:
Pathetic!  What a dork!


[Katie stoops down and looks up at Ryan.  Ryan is still in pain and is now trying to avoid eye contact with her.]

Katie:
Look at me!

[Ryan looks into Katie’s eyes.]

Katie:
Oh my god, if you looked up “beta” in the dictionary, your picture would be there.  So pathetic.

Ryan:
Well, at least I don’t drug and torture people.

[Katie stands up.  She then smacks Ryan in the face and squeezes his mouth from both sides.]

Katie:
Do you think you are morally superior, Ryan?  

[Katie scoffs.]

Katie:
I think the girls in the locker room - who you watched who knows how many times would think differently - they might even call this … vigilante justice per se.

[Katie lets go of Ryan’s mouth.  Katie walks behind Ryan.]

Katie:
Oh, and about prom, my answer is NO!

[Katie kicks Ryan in the balls hard again - from behind this time - at the exact time when she exclaims “No”.  Ryan yelps and breathes heavily in pain. Katie then walks in front of Ryan.]

Katie:
Repeat after me.
I am a sex offending voyeur and a worthless incel.

Ryan:  
I am a sex offending voyeur and a worthless incel.

Katie:
I can’t hear you!  Again!

Ryan:
I am a sex offending voyeur and a worthless incel!

Katie:
You know, Incel means involuntarily celibate.     
That reminds me …
I heard you tried out for the baseball team, and you were the single, only boy who was rejected.  Is that true?

[Katie laughs.  Ryan doesn’t respond.  Katie then aggressively grabs the neck of his shirt.]

Katie:
Tell me or I’ll kick you again!

Ryan:
Yes, it’s true, I didn’t make the team!  Happy?
 
[Katie lets go of Ryan’s shirt and begins to pace around the room.]

Katie:
That’s actually pretty sad, considering our school has - like - literally the worst team in the state.  Oh my god, I honestly cannot believe how much of a loser you are.  

[Katie walks to the edge of the room.]

Katie:
Well, today’s your lucky day, Ryan.  We’re going to play some baseball.  Doesn’t that sound fun?

[Katie picks up a hard toy baseball bat (with her dominant hand) and starts patting her other hand with it.  She also makes a couple pretend bat swings.]

Katie:
I like this idea.  I was getting bored of kickball.

[Katie lightly kicks Ryan’s balls again -  much less hard than the previous two kicks.]

Katie:
Get it? Kickball?

[Katie laughs at her own pun and then places a sticker with a bullseye target on Ryan’s balls.  She then takes aim at Ryan’s balls, slowly swinging the bat back and forth several times.  Then, suddenly, she slams Ryan’s balls with the bat.  Ryan yelps again and Katie laughs.]

Katie:
I guess that’s two balls and one strike.

[Katie laughs at her own pun again and then lies to Ryan.]

Katie:
Come on, Ryan, the least you can do is take it like a man.  Just one more hit and we’re done.

[Ryan coughs and takes a deep breath.]

Ryan:
Okay, I’ll do it. I know I deserve this.

Katie:
Yes you do. Stand firm.  You must repent for your subhuman behavior.  

[Katie hits Ryan in the balls with the bat again.  As Ryan moans in agony, Katie begins poking Ryan with the bat and swinging it hard against his ass while occasionally softly patting the top of his head.]

Katie:
That’s four balls and two strikes, but I don’t think you are be able to walk right now.

[Katie giggles and stoops down.]

Awe, are you okay?  Now I understand why you didn’t make the team.  You were too dumb and would forget to wear a cup!

[Katie giggles and pokes Ryan’s bulge gently with the bat.]

Katie:
Awe, do you still like me Ryan?

[Katie turns around and lifts up the back of her skirt, showing her ass and her cunt bulge in her panties to Ryan and starts slowly moving her ass from side to side and up and down - like earlier.]

Katie:
You will never ever ever get with me, and do you know why?

Ryan:
I am a disgusting pervert who wears tighty whities.

[Katie turns around, faces Ryan, lifts up her skirt, and pulls up her panties very tightly, making a camel toe.  She begins to pretend to hump Ryan without touching him, faking an orgasm. Then, she pauses and looks at Ryan and calmly responds.]

Katie:
Yes, I agree, and you’re also, technically, an “unconvicted” sex offender.

[Katie lets her skirt down.  Katie then suddenly becomes excited and begins bouncing up and down with her eyes and mouth wide open while patting Ryan on the forearm.]

Katie:
You know what … I forgot about this new toy I bought yesterday!

Ryan:
What is it?.

[Katie walks across the room and picks up a nerf tennis ball launcher.  She returns and then shoots a tennis ball against the wall behind Ryan, making a loud thud.]

Katie:
Oh wow, that’s more powerful than I thought!  

[Katie reloads the nerf gun with another tennis ball and puts the barrel over Ryan’s balls.]

Ryan:
Please, Katie, you said we were done.  I’ve suffered enough.  I promise …

[Katie interrupts Ryan.]

Katie:
Shut up, Ryan!  You deserve to be punished much much worse .  This is the way I see it.  I can either report you or I can shoot you in the balls.

Ryan:  
Katie, please!

Katie:
Repeat after me!
I will never go into the girl’s locker room ever again.

Ryan:
I will never go into the girl’s locker room ever again.

Katie:
Thank you for showing me mercy and not reporting me.

Ryan:
Thank you for showing me mercy and not reporting me.

Katie:
Please shoot me in the balls right now.  I deserve it!
 
[Ryan remains silent!]

Katie:
Say it!!!   Do you want to keep your reputation or not?!?!
Last chance!

Ryan:
Please shoot me in the balls right now.  

[Katie pulls the trigger right when Ryan says the word “Now” and he bellows.]

Ryan:
Ohhhhhh, my balls!

[Ryan breathes heavily repeatedly.]

Katie:
You forgot to say “I deserve it.”

[Ryan mutters a quiet reply.]

Ryan:
I deserve it.

Katie:
Oh, you’re fine. That was fun holding your balls and reputation at gunpoint at the same time!

[Katie giggles while she tapes four laser pointers to the nerf gun.]

Katie:
I’m such a genius!

Ryan:
What are you doing?

Katie:
Oh, just a little target practice, that’s all.

[For several minutes, Katie practices shooting the bullseye sticker on Ryan’s bulging balls with the guidance from the laser pointers.  She shoots him from several angles, often revealing her panties to tease Ryan.  She usually shoots from about 5-10 feet away.  At one point, Katie even lays down on her back, flat, on the floor with her head between Ryan’s legs, and shoots Ryan in the balls from below.]

Katie:
Okay, I’m bored.  I think you have learned your lesson enough for today.

Ryan:
For today?

Katie:
Tell me what you have learned, Ryan.

Ryan:
I am a pathetic loser who is a sex offending voyeur and a worthless incel.  I deserve to be punished and humiliated and am grateful for your merciful discretion.

Katie:
Alright, I will release you now.

[Katie begins to undo the restraint on one of Ryan’s hands.]

Katie:
Oh!  I need …

[Katie knees Ryan in the balls fairly hard after saying the word “need”.   Ryan grunts deeply. (pun: need = kneed)]

[Ryan groans and mutters a response.]

Ryan:
I get it.  You kneed me in the balls. HaHa. What do you really need?

Katie:
Don’t be rude.  You have no leverage, but I do.

[Katie grabs Ryan’s balls and squeezes with surprisingly brutal force in contrast to the moderately hard knee from earlier, and Ryan grimaces from the pain.]

Katie:
Hmmmmph.  See, I’ve literally got you by the balls.  Okay, what I really need is this.  Next Friday, you are required to attend a slumber party at 10PM sharp.

[Ryan replies in a high pitched voice.]

Ryan:
Fine.

[Katie lets go of Ryan’s balls and begins to release Ryan from his restraints while nonchalantly making a side note.]

Katie:
Oh, I forgot to mention, the entire girl’s soccer team is going to be there.  

[A dreadful look of doom suddenly falls upon Ryan’s face.]

Katie:
I might have accidentally shared some evidence of your after-school activities with the team captain.  

THE END


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot! Sooo good to see new stories on this blog, the best BB blog of all time imo!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

So happy to see you publishing again, BBmal and for giving a space to other creators.

Great stuff!

Sincerely,

Jimmy