Thursday, October 28, 2021

Announcing a New Collaboration with Man-Taker

Hello all, I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted a new story.  Unfortunately, that will most likely continue to be the case for the time being, but in other news I am happy to announce a collaboration with the digital artist Man-Taker, who has been kind enough to agree to animate some of my favorite stories from the last ten years!  In the coming days, weeks, and months I will be posting some of the commissioned scenes he has produced.  I hope you enjoy them!
 
 
 - Jake from the College Buddies Series -


Oh, and if you haven’t seen his work, please check him out!  I’ve posted several links to his work below, including his Patreon page that you should consider supporting.

 

https://dangerousladies.blogspot.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/man-taker

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/49785795

https://www.patreon.com/mantaker


6 comments:

OMB Stories said...

The most exciting BB news in ages! Great to see you back for this collab- I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Y1ddo said...

What an absolutely pleasant surprise! So good to hear from you again, I've been checking in on this blog regularly the last few years:-D
Looking forward to hearing more from you!

bbmal said...

Thanks for the well wishes! I have more animations that will be posted in future illustrated story posts, as well as a few new stories. It will just require enough focus and free time to finish them and get them out.

Y1ddo said...

It's so nice to hear that you've found your motivation back! I can only imagine how demanding it must be maintaining such a brilliant blog as this...

I'm really enjoying revisiting your old stories with the new animations:D Top work!
And I'm soo looking forward to the new stories you're planning to put out in the future. Can we expect to see more from our favorite characters from the past?:-D

Thanks for all your hard work, my friend!

Sincerely, Y1ddo

bbmal said...

Thanks for the comments Y1ddo. I have a few stories (some half written, others, just plot ideas) that are kicking around. Some revisit previous characters, and a few others are new. I can't really give a definitive time frame as to when I'll be in a position to post them, but they are in the works.

Y1ddo said...

This is such exciting news!
I fully appreciate that you can’t give us a definite time frame on the stories, and I’m sure all of us would agree. Hope you’re doing well!:-)